Thursday, September 08, 2005

Thank You

Always on Watch will be back posting tomorrow. She has an excellent essay written by one of her students, and I hope the normal readership will stop back and take a good look at it. Meanwhile, it has been a distinct pleasure filling in for a few days. There are some truly exceptional people who have developed a sense of loyalty to Always on Watch, and I would be honored to have you stop by Social Sense from time to time.

Thank you readers for your kindness, and thank you Always on Watch for the honor and privilege of helping you hold down the fort.

Semper Fidelis,

Mustang out

5 Comments:

At 9/08/2005 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9/08/2005 9:14 PM, Blogger Always On Watch said...

Mustang,
Here I am, getting ready to post a thank-you note to you for doing all the work here. You beat me to it!

Well, here's what I was going to say, in part:

Thank you, dear friend, for posting here--and for being the gentleman you are.

 
At 9/08/2005 11:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job mustang. Enjoyed your material. I think I might swing by from time to time to clear your six. Not that you need it.

-FJ

 
At 9/09/2005 7:28 AM, Blogger Always On Watch said...

FJ,
While I was on vacation, I missed our chats here. Glad that you enjoyed Mustang's postings.

 
At 9/11/2005 1:15 AM, Blogger Esther said...

Great job, Mustang!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home