Sunday, May 15, 2005

Open Letter To President Bush (Copy to Condoleeza Rice)

Mr. President:

I object to Ms. Rice's referring to the Koran as "holy." The book may be regarded as holy by the followers of Islam, but I am a Christian and do not regard the Koran as holy. Rather, I view it as the militant and plagiaristic text of an ideology sworn to our destruction.

I urge you to read some of the information at this web site:
http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/006152.php

Many Americans are offended by your Secretary of State's remarks, the essence of which is pandering to Islamists. In fact, some of us are beyond offended. We are enraged! Nevertheless, we have not taken to the streets to oppose Ms. Rice's words, as the Islamists have overseas in the last few days, over an ALLEGED AND UNPROVEN INCIDENT.

Your administration is playing into the terrorists' hands. When I voted for you in November, 2004, I expected better of you, particularly with regard to confronting the hateful ideology of Islam.

I urge you to pray over this matter.

Sincerely,

6 Comments:

At 5/15/2005 11:36 PM, Blogger Jason Pappas said...

Bravo. Now that the election is over and the threat of Kerry is gone, we need to encourage our President to face reality and get tough. I think that post has the right tone as well as the right message.

 
At 5/16/2005 8:23 AM, Blogger beakerkin said...

The fact that this story was manufactured is typical. The incedent in question never happerned. I wish I could say that about 9-11 or Beslan.

There is a controversial explanation of terror written by
Fred P Issac. You can read the book on line Indigenous People under the rule of Islam. If you can't find it I will sum it up for you.

If Isaac is correct then we have been looking at this in the wrong manner.

 
At 5/18/2005 5:37 AM, Blogger Lao said...

Good Show!

It will still take a while before Western civilization wakes up and realizes they are facing an ideology more insideous than Communism ever was.

 
At 5/19/2005 9:56 PM, Blogger Jason Pappas said...

By the way, this site has a good review of Paul Sperry's book on the Islamic 5th column in America.

 
At 5/19/2005 11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please take a moment to read what I had to say about this topic: http://socialsense.blogspot.com/2005/05/democracy-security-and-society.html

 
At 5/20/2005 6:37 AM, Blogger Always On Watch said...

mustang,
In general I agree with the blog to which you referred me. You wrote, "Could it be that the Islamic war against western democracy is taking more than one track, involving intimidation on the one hand, and democratic participation on the other?"
The answer is definitely yes.

See my article @
http://northernvirginiastan.blogspot.com/2005/04/what-is-your-child-learning-in-school.html

Also, there's a big difference in any particular group's coming here to become Americans or coming here to become a satellite nation of their homeland.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home