Brainstorm This: Stop CAIR
A commenter to the previous article said the following: "I think CAIR sucks, and it is time WE brought them down."
A few possible ways to do that:
1. The blogs
2. Print and start dropping business cards as shown here, but change the lead-in to "Learn the truth about CAIR." Then add some links from wherever; Daniel Pipes is one source. Also, see here, here, and here. (Those last three are from the inimitable Mr. Beamish, who left the URL's in a comment to a previous article)
3. Contact political representatives, DHS, the media, etc. Don't stop!
4. Regularly visit CAIR's web site. See what the current strategies are. Counter those. For example, when I see that CAIR is after a newspaper, I contact that newspaper and furnish the editor(s) some appropriate links and quotes about CAIR. I've noticed recently that CAIR is promoting using public-library gatherings to promote CAIR's agenda. Are these gatherings going to go unopposed?
5. We need a champions in the media--champions who are willing to risk exposing CAIR. Who might that champion be?
6. An Counter-CAIR lobby group?
Just a few thoughts off the top of my head. Other ideas? The above list is not comprehensive.
Brainstorming is important, but implementation is even more important.