Friday, April 28, 2006

Who is "Lover of Angels"? (Continued)

If you haven't already done so, be sure to read Elmer's Brother's first article on Dr. Pino. Excerpt:
"'Yes, but think of all those "sleepers", like LOA, who are left behind, live and dangerous. Who knows when the next martyrdom operation might be coming to your town? I do.'
Comment by Lover of Angels— 2005/11/28 @ 10:13 AM — (Reply)


"What would you do if someone posted this comment? Would you take him seriously? Would you think he was taking flight lessons at the local airport?"...
Elmer's Brother has posted updates since Monday, April 24. Go here to read the additional articles. And my previous article is here.

You can sign the petition here.

Other sites also have this same petition, and each of them has a unique write-up:

Conservative Central, A Conservative Realist, Democracy Frontline, Elmer's Brother, Infidel Bloggers Alliance, Moving Out Moving On, NeoCon Command Center, Sixth Column, Soccer Mom Unplugged.

14 Comments:

At 4/28/2006 10:01 AM, Blogger Always On Watch said...

Testing to see if there's another Blogger glitch.

 
At 4/28/2006 10:01 AM, Blogger Always On Watch said...

Looks okay here. I"ll check my inbox now.

 
At 4/28/2006 11:38 AM, Blogger elmers brother said...

Nice AOW.

 
At 4/28/2006 1:41 PM, Blogger elmers brother said...

did you see over at Michelle Malking there is a denial of service attack from Saudia Arabia that is affecting many blogs.

 
At 4/28/2006 2:44 PM, Blogger nanc said...

strange things are indeed happening, but nothing stranger than this:

http://democracyfrontline.org/news/?p=524

if it's possible to laugh one's self to death, i'm three-quarters the way there over this!

 
At 4/28/2006 4:25 PM, Blogger Always On Watch said...

Nanc,
I saw it. Elmer's brother compared it to a torpedo.

My question: Why is she not wearing green?

 
At 4/28/2006 4:52 PM, Blogger Always On Watch said...

EB,
Everything seems to be working at our two servers--for now.

 
At 4/28/2006 5:31 PM, Blogger nanc said...

aow - there will be some "pigs in space" headed your way as soon as i get to the p.o. in the morning! enjoy yourself this evening - all my hispanic friends say menudo is the cure all for a hangover, but for some reason i cannot listen to their music...never have...

 
At 4/28/2006 6:36 PM, Blogger nanc said...

aow - i made a funny to you at democracy frontline regarding the blue smurf suit - please don't take it personally!

 
At 4/28/2006 7:02 PM, Blogger elmers brother said...

bloghi was down a good part of the day...I was just wonderin'....cue the x-files and all

 
At 4/28/2006 7:16 PM, Blogger Dan Zaremba said...

AOW,
I sent a lot of e-mail to editors of Ohio newspapers.
Well over 100 in fact.
I haven't heard anything back and I don't see any "news either.

Perhaps you guys could also send some alarming e-mails to wake them up?

 
At 4/28/2006 8:00 PM, Blogger elmers brother said...

ML,
Can you send me the addresses. I'll do that.

 
At 4/29/2006 5:13 AM, Blogger Always On Watch said...

EB,
If you get those addresses, I can do the same.

 
At 4/30/2006 10:23 AM, Blogger Always On Watch said...

I've got those addresses. I'll fire off the missives and see if I can get some others to do the same.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home